Thursday, January 15, 2015

#373 MFT --> Leveraging Remote sFTP as target / WLST support

Simple scenario: MFT transfer from local file to remote sFTP server.

I am using Cerberus FTP server here.
It is configured for sFTP as follows -


















I used PuttyGen to generate keys - they are here -












My Cerberus user - niall - is configured as follows -














Folder is D:\Work\envs\CerberusFTP\NcFolder

niall will use the public key, generated earlier.























I now import the private key into MFT using wlst -




















type help("mft") to see all mft related commands.





















now import the key -

importCSFKey('SSH', 'PRIVATE', 'ncMFTssh', 'D:\Work\keys\myPriv.ppk')




Now to the MFT Console - Administration tab

I set the SSH Keystore - PrivateKey password

















I now define my remote sFTP target -

















I create a file source -

























and then a transfer -


















I deploy and test -

source folder -











target directory -



No comments: