Friday, January 29, 2016

#473 ICS Execution Agent

I just installed the ICS Execution agent, which is essentially ICS on-premise.



























As to be expected, all this is missing is the Agent functionality -






























The version I have installed is -













New features of this version include a more ergonomic adapter creation UI -






















Notice the new menu options - Users - Administration






Here are the default users -



















I can also create new users -


































Note the available roles -













Self explanatory, don't you think? I assign all of the roles to NiallC.

























I assign the IntegrationServiceDeveloper role to the user RenateC.

Still logged in as weblogic, I click on the Administration button.

Here I can manage my certificates -





ICS Execution Agent runs in a compact domain and you have access to EM -















as well as the sbconsole -



















The Weblogic install is at -
/yourInstallDir/data/user_projects/domains/compact_domain











No comments: