Friday, April 15, 2016

#488 ICS 16.2.1. FTP Adapter and Scheduler

Simple example leveraging the above -

Here are my in / out directories in my ftp server -








Here is the simple test -















File is picked up and written to out directory -













Here is the configuration of my ftp adapter - thanks Angelo for the
ftp server access.





















Here is the Integration -


Here is the Read Configuration -




























Here is the Write configuration -

























Scheduling

Here I can define a schedule -







































I can Pause the Schedule at any time -


Schedule is now active.
Pause the schedule when you need to temporarily prevent this integration from running.
























Tracking













Note, we see only the run - 1620394, actually processed a file.
I now click on the Run Id icon or the Message icon on the right.


I click on the File Name to see the actual instance.









Simple, yet very effective...







No comments: