Wednesday, February 8, 2017

#551 PCS 17.1.3 leveraging ICS

Now we have even tighter integration between PCS and ICS. Together they provide us with an unbeatable process and integration platform.

Let's start with a simple example -

Here is my ICS process - all it does is create an organization in Service Cloud.



























Now to PCS - I can "register" my ICS environment in Workspace (Administration - Services).














Now to my process - this is a simple order process. The order comes from an organization.
A confirmation email is sent to the Org email address, once the order has been approved.












Now I want to call my ICS process to create the organization, once the order has been approved.















Now I can browse for my integration process on ICS -

















Here it is -



































I do the Data Associations for input and output -



























I resequence the "approved" activities - I also configure the email body to include
the Org Id returned by Service Cloud.














Now to the deployment -

Note: Security is Username Token

























I test -

























Track -













Check in Service Cloud -
























I check my email -




No comments: