Tuesday, July 18, 2017

#586 - PCS - features --> computed fields, notify activity, doc initiated processes

Just a short post about some features I have been asked about.

Adding computed field to a form 

Here is my Business Object -

















I want to add a computed field to the form for the total price
(quantity * unitPrice)

Here is the basic form -
























I add an extra field to the form - totalPrice and
configure as follows -



































Setting email variables in Notify Activity


Here is my simple process -












I edit the EmailCustomer activity -

First step is to set the recipient -

















Easy enough, now to the email subject - this I can set by concatenating
process variables. One, is my default text; this I concatenate with the product.









I can adopt the same approach for the email body.

Document Initiated Process

Here I have a very simple process that is initiated by the arrival of an order doc -


I have created an incoming document - newOrder











I deploy the process - and assign the role to the Docs user
configured in the PCS workspace -












As you can see, my user is cloud.admin.














Now I go to Docs CS and create a new folder for incoming orders -











I set the properties as follows -





















I create an order doc -














and upload it to Docs CS -















Check PCS Task List -












The form is rather basic - I do agree!






































but you get the idea!

No comments: